Skip to content
- In order to be eligible to appear in the examination, 75% attendance is compulsory.
- The students who absent themselves without the permission of the principal will be penalized.
- Leave will be granted only for valid reasons including illness, on a written application.
- In case of a prolonged illness of more than a week, a Medical Certificate must be submitted along with the leave application.
- If a student remains absent without leave for a month, his/her name will be struck off the roll and readmission may not be granted.
- Children will not be allowed into the school after the assembly bell has rung.
- Any child who leaves the school for any reason whatever after the morning roll call, he/she will be marked absent.